- Warranty -
All our machines are provided with a warranty of good operation for a period of 1 year (12 months) which covers all mechanical, electronic and electrical parts.
- The warranty is valid from the date of the invoice / receipt
- The warranty includes any mechanical, electronic or electrical parts of the machine
- Replacing one or more components does not extend the warranty period
- The warranty does NOT include the shipping costs that will be needed to send spare parts to the customer
Reasons that the warranty does not cover the product
- The fault is caused by incorrect handling of the machine operator or by an error in the processing code
- The fault is due to a change in the control firmware on the machine controller
- Damage is due to any external factor (earthquake, overvoltage, excessive humidity, too low or high temperature, corrosion, etc.)
- The damage is due to normal wear and tear
- The damage is due to improper maintenance of the machine
Limitation of liability
SourceRabbit is not liable to users of its products for any loss due to the non-operation of the product, or for any and all incidental, indirect, special or consequential damages arising from or associated with the use of the machine even if you have informed us of the possibility of such damages. Loss of working time or damaged products or raw materials or associated losses or loss of profits are not covered by this warranty.